Re: Yaesu FT-817

I called Yaesu concerning satellite operation of the FT-817. They connected
me to a tech who claimed to be familiar with satellite operation. He told me
that the FT-817 was NOT capable of satellite operation. I specifically asked
him about full duplex operation, the ability to store crossband frequency
pairs (half duplex) and cross banding on dual VFO's. He said NO to all
three.

Does anyone know a satellite operator at Yaesu who I can trust with these
questions?

73 de Don KC4YRT