Re: Yaesu FT-817

I called Yaesu concerning satellite operation of the FT-817. They connected
me to a tech who claimed to be familiar with satellite operation. He told me
that the FT-817 was NOT capable of satellite operation. I specifically asked
him about full duplex operation, the ability to store crossband frequency
pairs (half duplex) and cross banding on dual VFO's. He said NO to all

Does anyone know a satellite operator at Yaesu who I can trust with these

73 de Don KC4YRT