FT-726R Band Modules and accessories

Thanks for all the interest.  Everything is sold but I still have two more
working band modules for sale. one for 430 MHz and one for 144 MHz.  I do not
have the three connecting cables that are inside of most FT-726 radios. I do
have the installation instructions and the schematic.  I no longer have the
radio so I'm willing to deal!.   Milan  K9HDX