KCT & PCI

I'm going through a dry spell right now as my trusty
ole AT motherboard died an untimely death.  I've got
my friendly neighborhood computer builder-upper on the
case right now.  There are current motherboards with
ISA slots on them (usually only one).  A USB
tracking device would be ACES!!!

As I understand it,  L.L. Grace doesn't plan to make a
PCI version of KCT for two reasons: 1) they don't sell
that many, and 2) a bunch of satellite types are using
older, and very cheap, AT computers soley devoted to
tracking and driving rotors and thus, aren't interested
in a PCI version.  However, lets hope the 'PCI rumor'
becomes fact.

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5