Re: KCT Question?

Ken <n2smt@ieee.org> asked:

>Does anyone know if Kansas City Tracker Tuner / controller card is
>available
>in a PCI version? My motherboard doesn't have any ISA slots.

No such animal.

I'd favour a USB interface. Why waste a PCI slot on
such a low-bandwidth device?

You could roll your own without too much difficulty.
Buy/beg/borrow/steal a USB development board and fly
at it.

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte