Suitcase portable AO-40

In preps for the trip to the Newfoundland Marconi special event (12 Dec),
I  dissassembled my suitcase portable AO-40 receive system and took a
photo.  The entire system plus TWO arrow beams fits in one trombone case.

New photo of just the parts including TH-F6A HT I use for the receiver:

  http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ao40ant/ao40parts.jpg

Or to see the whole page from the beginning with Antenna deployed.:

  http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ao40ant.html

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob