Re: GOES wx sat

Linear.  The EXACT angle is determined by the "squint" of the satellite with
respect to your position.  Best bet is to either use a linear feed with a
method to rotate the feed/polarity (during setup) on a 2' or larger dish (4'
works nicely) or go with a CP feed and larger dish.  A small helix for 1691
MHz mounted slightly offset from the main feed on a TVRO setup worked like a
charm when I still had access to the TVRO.  The polarity is different for
each satellite along the Clarke belt.

Fred W0FMS