Re: Marconi/OSCAR-1 PCsat special event Celebration!

I only got one response to my need for a UK contact via AO27, UO14, ISS or
PCsat on 12 Dec from Newfoundland.  So if there is anyone else with good
low vis to the west on that day, please let us know. thanks.

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

PCsat/MARCONI WEB  page     http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/pcsat.html
ISS-APRS FAQ:               http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/iss-faq.html