Re: Re: Linux tracking software for Linux

Hello Mike

> On my FreeBSD 4.4-stable system:
>
> Predict doesn't (dependencies on Linux kernel)
> JStation doesn't (has Linux libraries to provide Java I/O)
> Mtrack probably not if dependent on AX.25 kernel code

Why should mtrack use the Linux AX.25 stack ?

I know I wrote the AX.25 stuff for Linux but why would I bind mtrack to it. No, mtrack
uses GDK/GTK GUI libraries and standard C library functions, it does not use
GNOME or KDE or any other higher level environment.

Jonathan