Re: Re: Linux tracking software for Linux

Hello Laura

You are quite right, most UNIX versions bundle at least the basic X11 libraries, and
speaking of mtrack, you only then need the GTK/GDK libraries. All being well and
a following wind, it should compile and run.

As an experiment, I built mtrack on Windows NT using the excellent Cygwin environment
and a WIN32 port of GTK/GDK, it compiled and ran.

Now that I am getting back into satellites, it is possible/probable that mtrack will be
enhanced as I find more things that I need it to do.

Jonathan