Re: Linux tracking software for Linux

Adam L. Mendelson KG4EPS wrote:

>What can people recommend that incorporates a nice
>X interface for maps and is well documented?

Since you will be using the software, *my* opinion
(or anybody else's, for that matter) is irrelevant.

Try it and see. It's not like it's going to cost you
anything.

There is nothing magic about an X interface. Predict
is excellent, and provides the hooks to roll any
interface you want.

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte