[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
RE: Linux tracking software for Linux
- Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Linux tracking software for Linux
- From: Jonathan NAYLOR <Jonathan.Naylor@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 05 Dec 2001 09:48:11 +0100
- Alternate-Recipient: Allowed
- Conversion: Allowed
- Disclose-Recipients: Prohibited
- Original-Encoded-Information-Types: IA5-Text
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/c=FR/admd=ATLAS/prmd=SG/; 03A9F3C0DDF4B031-MTAFEDDEF]
- X400-Originator: Jonathan.Naylor@socgen.com
- X400-Received: by mta MTAFEDDEF in /c=FR/admd=ATLAS/prmd=SG/; Relayed; 05 Dec 2001 09:48:11 +0100
- X400-Received: by /c=FR/admd=ATLAS/prmd=SG/; Relayed; 05 Dec 2001 09:48:11 +0100
- X400-Recipients: non-disclosure;
There is another program that is bundled with a number of Linux distributions named mtrack. It
certainly comes with SuSE and maybe others too.
I can recommend it very highly.
PS I wrote it, so I am a little biased.
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org