C Band

FWIW:

Moved the parabolics AB d/c to the 10 FT C band dish today with az / el
control, and 150 ft of RS RG-8.  Using my Ebay Cushcraft 3.5 dbi
omindirectional squint antenna SQ2303P ($32.00) taped to the existing feed,
and receiving the middle beacon at S7 on the FT-847 with the noise about S2.
Squint angle about 17 degrees.  I am certain I need to make improvements as
time permits.

I will replace the Cushcraft with the Jim Miller patch when it arrives.

AC9R