Re: AO-40 and the Sun ....clarification

On Monday 03 December 2001 11:25, Stacey E. Mills wrote:
> More and more messages are appearing on the AMSAT-BB indicating that the
> transponders on AO-40, or even the entire spacecraft will be shut
> completely off for 3-4 months.
big 'snip

Thanks soo much Stacey for all your hard efforts and those of the ao-40 team
, its a shame that so many on this list don't see that you folks are doing a
fantastic job of keeping what we have left in this bird together and can only
think of their own selfish interests .....

Please keep up the great work , I have complete faith in your abilities !

73

--
Douglas Cole N7BFS
AMSAT#26182