Re: AO-40 Is Just Not Any Fun

At 12:36 PM 12/3/01 -0500, KA2AEV@aol.com wrote:
>> Does anyone know what the status of the other "claimed" up/down links
>> such as the 15m up & 10m down etc...

Then Vince - KB7ADL answered:
> Sorry Mike. There aren't any other modes anymore.

I believe that answer is incorrect.  The HF receivers (12 & 15 meters) have
not been tested.  There is no indication one way or another if they are
operational.  And contrary to your question, there never was a 10M
downlink.  The AMSAT-DL web site agrees with this.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
Mobile Radio Operations