Fwd: Re: cutting down trees?

And my (last) 2 cents.....

No one said cutting trees is unethical....I've cut down dozens around my
house in the past years, which saved my house from being destroyed in a
forest fire that happened two years ago....a terrorizing ordeal.  No, what
I did say is that changing materially the property offered for sale is
unethical, impacting the original terms and conditions of the property that
could result in its cancellation.

Sorry...I've only been a ham for 41 years, 'though I do recall Sputnik very
well......thank goodness I'm not a grumpy geezer!  And I defended for 26
years your (and everyone else's) right to free speech, so go right
ahead......  :-)

Now, back to AMSAT related items.....

73 de Joe  WL7M
Colonel, USAF (Ret)