AIDC 3731 Stub filter

Someone suggested adding a .5 Pf chip cap on the end of the AIDC-3731
"stub filter"  would not only get rid of the bad notch at 2400 but also
improve SNR because it would move the notch down towards the image.

I find the surgery on that tiny stub quite intimidating.  I wonder if
adding inductance on the input end of the stub would do the same?

ie, a tiny hairpin loop of teenee-tiny wire?  Anyone with
instrumentation tried this?

bob