Re: how clost is to close

I am not absolutely sure, but my Parabolics downconverter is mounted about 5
feet from my 70 cm M2 antenna, and I think I zapped the downconverter.

I was running 100 watts to the 70 cm.  I am in the process of moving all
downconverters at least 25 feet from my transmitting antennas.  They are TOO
expensive.

PS: the 10 foot dish now has az / el control.  I am in the process of
ordering the Jim Miller patch to feed my Parabolics AB downconverter on the
10 foot dish.

AC9R