Re: G3RUH 60cm dish and patch feed

Hello Wayne,

EWW> 2. Buy the G3RUH 60cm dish, patch feed, and a DEM preamp.  Use my existing TranSystem
EWW> downconverter, roof tripod, and lightweight az/el rotors.  Total cost will be about US$400.

EWW> I have just about convinced myself that I would be better off with a small-but-optimized
EWW> setup rather than a larger less-optimized setup.  Any comments or suggestions?

go to my page www.dj1km.de (which you may also know from the AMSAT-DL
mirror page) and look at my hamradio activities, There you may look at
may antenna installation which is with the G3RUH system small enough
to fit on my existing rotor combination. I strongly feel that the
G3RUH antenna is absolute optimum, sizewise, performancewise and
prizewise.

73,
 Reinhard
 DJ1KM