Re: cutting down trees?

Never mind all those Wise guys,  Experts, Flower children who find
cutting trees " UNETHICAL ",
just what do you expect from that sort ??
I too rake my neighbors leaves from my yard, bag them dispose of them the
whole nine yards.
My solution was a little different though.  My satellite antennas were
mounted on a wooden pallet on the ground
until the trees (saplings) outgrew the antennas. As time passed I planted
a tower and kept stacking up
until the trees reached maturity. Trees are 60 (sixty) feet tall and so
is my tower. The antennas got an almost clear shot in all directions, my
neighbor is happy, I'm happy and enjoy the shade of his trees at not
expense to me in the summer.
Some people on the street here commented about my antennas. My answer
always is " IF SMITTY CUTS DOWN
HIS TREES,  I WILL BRING DOWN THE ANTENNAS ".  The trees are infringing
on " MY RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH ".
GOT IT ? DAMN RIGHT!

And now,  If any of you readers feel like you are COMPELLED to send me
any responses I suggest to you
"" DON' T "".  Unless you were born early in the last century, your ham
experience is MORE  THAN 50  (fifty)
years and your  satellite experience starts with  "" SPUTNIK "". If you
don't know what Sputnik  means, was
and represented you slept thru history classes.
Pick up ED Krome's Satellite Users Handbook instead and learn something
instead of shooting of your
you know what.

Happy holiday season and see you on the bird,  AO40, if you ever run out
of excuses and actually make it there.

Walter,  NQ2O