AO40 Beacon S9 +10 dB at 63,000 Km!

A further addendum to my note of thanks for all the help in getting my
2.4GHz dish working, as it stands now, with AO40 at 63,000 Km slant range,
the beacon is running S9 + 10 dB!!  The Primestar dish/G3RUH patch
feed/UEK-3000 down converter combination is HOT!!  Too bad there are so few
stations to talk with.....worked a few US, one VK, and heard a few JA
stations tonight.....otherwise, it was pretty quiet on the bird....

73,
Joe
WL7M