Re: cutting down trees?

I have to say that I agree with Margaret.....as a contracting officer for
30 years, this constitutes a material change to the conditions of the
contract.  NOT advisable unless you can handle the lawsuit or cancellation
of the contract.  Property must be in the same condition as when the
contract was let, otherwise it is renogtiable and/or revocable.  Proceed
accordingly.....

Joe
WL7M