From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of James Sharp
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 7:10 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Channel master offset dish

I got my hands on a 90cm channel master offset feed dish.  Unfortunately,
it has no mount struts for the feed assembly, so I don't know where the
focal point is...and since its an offset feed, I'm not sure how to go
about calculating it.

Any suggestions or ideas on where to put a G3RUH patch feed on this thing?