Elementary School demo

Hi All,

I noticed this quote in a posting this weekend, which got me wondering what
Amsat (or anyone else for that matter) could offer me to help with a
Satellite demo for my son's second grade class - planned for Dec 12.

>One of the foremost considerations of such an organization is :"do they
>perform educational activities in their field?" While AMSAT has a specific
>nitch universe, it does in fact provide a massive educational effort. Think
>about this: Our members go into schools and open the eyes of young students
>to the world of satellite communications. It is a distinct possibility that
>we will turn some of them on to the concept and they will pursue that
>interest as an adult and perhaps become an astronaut or a space engineer, or
>a great writer of science fiction. It only takes a small spark to ignite to
>interest of a young person.

Ideally, I would like an info/activity pack aimed at around the 8 year old
level, to keep them busy before and after a pass.

I'm planning to be active for the high elevation morning pass of UO14 and
possibly AO27 on Wed Dec 12 from DN40 in Salt Lake City.

My initial thought is something with US Geography to locate on a map where
we have talked to someone, and a primer on phonetics to help with making
sense of what they will hear.

What else is out there for me and my son?

David
N7QBZ