cutting down trees?

W4SCO wrote:

I had to cut down 9 pine trees (on my neighbor) to get a view for a few hrs in the late afternoon.

W9AE replies:

Are you kidding?

My neighbor has a line of eleven 50-foot high Sugar Maple trees that keep me from having decent AO40 windows with Asia.  I also have to clean up the leaves - prevailing winds blow all HIS leaves into MY yard.  I can't imagine him giving me permission to cut down the trees, although he gladly gives me permission to clean up all the leaves.

Wayne Estes W9AE
off the air in Beijing until 13 December