Re: Re: Re: Re: AO40 Hiatus / sunangle

In a message dated 12/1/01 8:15:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
doug@dougbraun.com writes:

> But the ARRL article was the very first place I heard that the transponders
>  would be shut down for the duration.

I just finished reading one of status updates from the control team, dated
early AUG, posted in this -bb archives, that said this would occur as early
as Dec and last until probably Apr.  Did everyone miss that one?

73's
Ray - WB3ABN
Kingston, WA