Re: Re: AO40 Hiatus / sunangle

Hi Stacey,
you are right, it was somewhat 'tounge in cheek', but I heard
about the transponder shutdown on our local UHF repeater
and had to say I didn't know about that, nothing recent seen
on the 'BB'.
It wasn't a serious dig at anybody, just thought it deserved a
reference on the 'BB'.
I do believe we are well informed in general, and I appreciate
the effort made by those concerned.
Your points noted and acknowledged.
All the above aside, I think that maybe everybody would benefit
by splitting off a few new reflectors for the stuff that isn't about
satellite operational info, like for sale, wanted, local QRM, grid
square hunt, ad nauseam.
73 Jens    ZL2TJT