Re: AMSAT & Combined Federal Campaign

Some Corporations will donate funds to organizations in which their
employees, and sometimes retirees, are donating their time.  For a few
years I was able to get a yearly donation to AMSAT from my place of
employement by specifying that I "donated" a certain amount of time to
support of that organization.  The organization had to be a non-profit
organization and the donation had to go to a specific project such as the
Phase 3D project.  The program has since been discontinued in favor of
other similar worthy programs but you might investigate this and see if
your company has a similar program for its employees.  In fact you may find
that some companies would make such donations to organizations like AMSAT
even upon the recommendation of non-employees.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org