AO-40 Freq Shift tonight

Anyone know what is going on? Tonight I have noticed the MB freq. jumping
all over the place. Also noticed the same effect on QSOs. Now that the
Passband is shut down, I still notice a strange glitching of the MB. The afc
tracking display at the right of AO40Rcv. shows a scattered reaction of
instability every 10 seconds  or so. First time I have seen. Am copying at
s6 over noise floor at ma222 orb 499.

Gunther Meisse
W8GSM