TM-D700 Mobile Satellite operations

I finally got around to some notes on what I have found is the easiest way
to configure the D700 so that you can operate any of these satellites
either APRS packet or Voice with only a few button presses while mobile:

* Terrestrial APRS and mobile voice both VHF and UHF
* PCsat, ISS packet communications
* UO-22, OPAL and SAPPHIRE packet
* UO-14 and AO-27 voice.

Go to the ASTARS page below and after the photo of the D700 and D7, is a
new "CLICK HERE FOR D700 SETUPS".  Also, if you can think of a better way,
I am all ears.  I did it only using 3 PM's leaving 3 other PM's avaiable
for other applications...

de WB4APR, Bob