Re: AIDC 3033 3' BBQ Dish

Okay,  I think the first two numbers are Transystem's specified gain, 30
or 37 dB.

The second two number are the channel capacity, 33 channels.

I infer this from the Transystem web page on the subject, where they
have the AIDC 1831, 3031, and 3731.  These are 18, 30, and 37 dB, 31
channel units.

http://www.transystem.com.tw/products/waidc.htm

I couldn't find anything on the 3733, but the picture looks the same.

Tom Busch, WB8WOR