Question

I would like to manually input my Lat/Long grid for aprs and have my
location appear even more accurately on the www.ariss.net site. Currently
I'm using the long grid square which is pretty darn good. But of course Im
curious about this lol...  Im not sure how to convert the decimel figure i
currently have.  I don't recognize the format I see in aprs text.   I was
going to just copy the format as I see from others using aprs. will it work?
If anyone has any information on this I would appreciate the input.  73 de
Mark, WB8KKZ, Michigan.