Re: AMSAT & Combined Federal Campaign

At 04:02 AM 11/30/2001 -0500, RMckni8527@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 11/30/01 12:18:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>n4xeo@bellsouth.net writes:
>

> >  What happened with how this thread started??  Does anyone have any ideas
>on
> >  the government program that started this thread???
> >
> >  73, Bill N4XEO
>
>I asked why AMSAT was not involved with the CFC Campaign.  That's all.
>
>73's
>Ray - WB3ABN
>Kingston, WA

Hi Ray

This is my point. The original question wasn't answered. I would also like
to know if this is something that amsat didn't know about that could be
looked at. Just think about the $$$$ (however small it might be)
that we might be able to get....I never turn away anything free that might
only have a few strings attached.

If people want to keep talking about what IS and ISN'T tax deductible, then
I wish they would change the title of the post. I hate it when the topic
doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the title of a post.

Can we please get back on topic with this thread people???????

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.fcrosby.com/fadca