Re: Drake 2880 schematic

Hi Olaf,

Thought you should know. I have a "modification manual" for the Drake
2880 on my website http://www.markfossum.com The original manual was
written in japanese (sprinkled with some english) and with the help of
several people we were able to convert it for our needs.  The manual
contains some block diagrams and identifies key components. It also
serves as a good manual for the "simple mods" to the Drake 2880.

Hope that might help you as well.

Best wishes,

Mark - N0NSV