Re: appeal for amsat mail alias service

In a message dated 11/28/01 1:49:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rlong3@columbus.rr.com writes:

> The problem is that, for good reason, amsat blocks the sender's email
>  address in posts to amsat-bb.

I don't understand.  You just posted this to the -bb.  I hit REPLY and my
mail client knows where to send it to.  I can see your address in the
message.  I also see addresses in the archives in the From: line.

Am I missing something, or does it only block the address on certain mail
clients?

I NEVER include my email address in the body of the message to prevent "bots"
from farming it.  And I don't subscribe at the aliases you suggest because
it's too easy to formulate a valid address if I provide a callsign, which I
believe I should give.

73's
Ray - WB3ABN
Kingston, WA