Re: AO-10

In article <1693XE-1S1aimC@fwd02.sul.t-online.com>, rschulze <dc8ts@t-
online.de> writes
>Did anybody else make the same observation : AO-10 was not heard this
>morning at all. Wed 28nov2001 until 1100Z ( MA 228 )?

I haven't heard it for three days, Reinhard :(
Of course I don't monitor all the time but I have tried several times
each day with nothing detected. The last time I heard it the beacon was
jumping in frequency (FMing?) so I guess the illumination is not good at
the moment.

73  John  M1BTR
--
  John@m1btr.co.uk
  QRV 6m 2m 70cm 23cm  Member: AMSAT-UK BATC RIG RSGB UK6mG