KD4APP

From: "Graham Shirville" <g.shirville@btinternet.com>
Date:  Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:42:06 -0000

Hi Don,

yes interesting stuff...

I would suggest but am not sure about:
2 o'clock from the L band a silver ?sunsensor
10 o'clock from the S1 ant a black ?sunsensor
Black blobs below S2 and 10 o'clock from the top X band - one of these is
the YACE camera
 and I have often wondered if there really are any HF antennae on board!

good luck and let me know if you get any other extra info

73

Graham G3VZV