Re: Info Needed

Although many have reported success with a patch feed and a offset fed dish,
the effective 0.7 f/d of the offset fed dish is not theoretically suitable
for a patch feed.  Patch feed's gain/beamwidth are suitable for a 0.3-0.4
f/d.

The 5 turn helix, with a cavity back, seems to be the most suitable feed
devised for such a dish so far.

Fred W0FMS