Re: AO-10

I listened yesterday afternoon (~2200 UTC) for a while, didn't hear
anything,
not even the beacon.  Also tried later (~0000 UTC  November 28th) and
didn't
hear anything at all.  It was only about 12,000 KM distant.
The previous day I was able to hear the beacon and also hear my own
downlink
signal OK.  It was weak with  QSB but it was working.  No answer to my
CQ's.

73,
John, K6YK