Horizon obstructions

I don't know why anyone would need a computer program to compute
horizon obstructions, unless his horizon moves!!

I have some trees to the east that block my "view" from 90° to about
110° AZ and about 12° EL.  I simply listened for the signal as it
arose in the east, recorded when I heard it, and unless the trees are
cut down or some more grow higher, I know exactly where my blind spots
are....Anything in any other direction is in the clear...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....