Ultimate antenna elevation controller

Good Evening to the group,

Today I discovered the ultimate antenna elevation controller.  I had to
go to the hospital for some tests and I wound up on a table which had a
camera that would rotate completely around the table.  It was mounted on
a rotating disk about 10 feet in diameter which was suspended from one
wall of the room.  The disk was marked at one degree increments from 0 to
360 degrees so the 1 degree marks were about one inch apart.  With a
system like that you could point a really big disk!

Now if I could only get the XYL to spring for the half million bucks (or
so) I could get one for Christmas.  Or maybe I might find one surplus!

73's de Jess - W4MVB