Setup problems with NOVA on laptop

I am trying to set up NOVA 1.0i on an old AT&T Globalyst 130, a 486
laptop with about 20 MB of RAM. The program runs and seems to load okay,
but when I try to reconfigure the view by adding or deleteing certain
satellites, they don't show up, but I will see multiple copies of the
Sun's tracking information in my text tracking window, rather than
AO-40, PCSAT, and ISS. I have updated with the latest set of Keplerian
elements as well. What gives?  Would loading version 2, which I have on
my main computer help, or do I have computer/OS issues.  Running Windows
95 4.00.950.