AIDC-3733

Greetings:

     Well, I finally transmitted into my 3733.  I thought I was safe by
using the 123 MHz IF.  Who would of thought I would be dumb enough to hook
it to the wrong radio while testing some stuff in the shack?  Has any one
determined what part gets blown or do I need to buy another one?  I think I
will spend some time clearly marking what coax goes where!

     Since, I have it down did anyone ever come up with a mod/replacement
for the first stage filter that was worth while?

Thanks and 73,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org