CESAR Sat

Anyone heard or seen any info on this sat.  There was this great
article written in the AmsatJ, but nothing since, the site hasn't
been updated and on a few casual questions to some people that I know
down that way, they haven't heard anything either.

I was very much looking forward to another mode J capable linear bird
that has as many features as this one... Sure hope it makes it to the
sky, it was suppose to launch in Nov... But somehow I don't think
that happened.

Anyone "in the know"?
Alan