Re: For those with some money to burn......

Cool, but expensive.  One other source I've heard that is good for Rubidium
standards is "Vigilante Electronics".  (I'm WAY too cheap to buy one myself,
but we all know how rich you amsat-bb guys are.!.
:O) )

http://www.vigilante-electronics.com/

Rumor has it that this store is run by non-other than Bernard Goetz, the
famed "NY Subway Vigilante".  Figures that he's a ham too, eh?

Prices are in the $350 range, not the $800 range.

Fred W0FMS