Re: Finding my Downlink on AO40

Tony W4TAS wrote:

I can't make the indicated frequencies on my radios match the charts. I am always about 30 KHz off. I have partially compensated for this by listing the actual frequencies I have set up in the radios and that usually gets me fairly close.

Wayne W9AE replies:

The most widely circulated "AO40 frequency" charts are off by 30 kHz on the U/S2 transponder frequency.  Don't worry about the charts!

Plug the "actual" transponder frequency (that works for you) into InstantTune.

Wayne Estes W9AE
temporarily off the air in Beijing