Re: RS-12 robot back on the air

Brent, VE5SWL, told me yesterday the RS-12 robot had turned back on.  I just
worked it on a high-elevation pass.  It took me most of the pass to get a
good response.  First it kept telling me "QRQ" (speed up).   I was sending
about 15 WPM to start.  When I got to about 20 WPM, it kept telling me either
"QRZ?" or "QRM."  At 22 WPM it finally accepted my call and gave me a
response.  The whole response looked like this:

K5OE DE RS12 QSL NR 2110 OP ROBOT TU USW QSO NR 2110 73 SK

I'm not sure I copied the "TU USW" part right as I was concentrating trying
to not miss the number.

For those that might want to try it, the call is simply:
RS12 DE urcall AR

...and the frequencies are 29.454 down, 145.831 up.

73,
Jerry, K5OE