CQ VK

G'day,

OK, I give up. After seeing so many films and TV
shows from your country, I've decided it's time to
see it for myself in April 2002.

Would you nice folks have any suggestions for
things that might be of interest to a radio-mad
satellite-and-computer-crazy ham from Canada? All
the tourist books talk about are beaches and koalas.

I've already pencilled in a pilgrimage to Parkes.
Spend some time in the countryside and maybe I'll
get in some stargazing...you get the idea...

All suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Grid: CN89lg                    pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.57 N 123 0.24 W        - Hospital/Shafte