Ref : Winorbit PROBLEM ????? Solved....

Hi all
Thanks for the replays, is nice to know that are many folks behind the fence...

Yes the problem with the Winorbit is that you can run a different ORBIT MODEL
for each section, less say the main frame one, the map two and the table three,
this put me up side down because when you chose on model must change for all
at list is what I think that for sure any one thinks better than me...ji

I did put every place the ORBIT MODEL BASIC and it match WISP and ITRACK v1.0vb.

Sorry for my English, but I can make it better in Spanish ji ji

Al LU2FGN
www.sateliteros.com.ar