I have tried to connect my notebook with my workstation via Ethernet. In mz
notebook is a build in ethernet adapter in my workstation I have put in a
Micronet Ethernet adapter and have tried to configure the to computers. They
have got the IP and I have tested with ping IP and
I get a response. But there is no connection between the two computers. They
have different names and the same workgoupnames. The notebook has Windows
XP, the Workstation win2k as OS. What is wrong? I cannot find the second
computer from the first.
I hope anybody can help me!
Thanks in advance!
73's de DF 9 LC Albrecht.