PCsat LED test and Telemetry

Although the East coast is socked in with clouds, we will proceed with the
19:38 PM Eastern Standard Time turn on of the LEDS for a few minutes just
at the instant that PCsat passes from sun to eclipse.

For what it is worth, I updated the PCsaTLM1.EXE program for those few of
you who may be using it to view PCsat telemetry.  This version also
recognizes the packets from PCSAT-1 which will be the normal mode from now

Again, no time to write a TEXT file to match it, but I will sooner or
later.  Here is the file

THis is not big deal, but it does give you the TELMETRY picture shown on
the PCsat web page when PCsat is in view...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob