PCsat LED test and Telemetry

Although the East coast is socked in with clouds, we will proceed with the
19:38 PM Eastern Standard Time turn on of the LEDS for a few minutes just
at the instant that PCsat passes from sun to eclipse.

For what it is worth, I updated the PCsaTLM1.EXE program for those few of
you who may be using it to view PCsat telemetry.  This version also
recognizes the packets from PCSAT-1 which will be the normal mode from now
on.

Again, no time to write a TEXT file to match it, but I will sooner or
later.  Here is the file

ftp://tapr.org/aprssig/dosstuff/APRSdos/pcsatlm1.exe

THis is not big deal, but it does give you the TELMETRY picture shown on
the PCsat web page when PCsat is in view...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob